Mining electrical room
Customized cooling unit
Air: 15,000 CFM
Specific job features
- Designed for electrical room cooling, this unit is built with a 316SS cabinet and structure to resist corrosion in a potash environment and includes chilled water coil, fan, filters, and controls.
- A chilled water-glycol coil provides cooling with a coating for corrosion prevention.
- Fan is a DWDI Bi fan with special painting system to resist potash dust corrosion.
- Filtration is done with MERV 8 (4’’) pre-filters and MERV 13 (12’’) final filters, both equipped with electronic filter pressure indicators.
- Welded 316 SS 7G formed frame construction
- Double wall construction 316SS 16G/20G
- Two inches of 4.5Lb/cu-ft Rockwool insulation
- Doors with SS hinges
- Chrome plated ¼ turn door handles
- Low leakage cabinet construction
- Factory mounted PLC with: room, outdoor, and supply sensors
- NEMA 4x temperature sensors
- NEMA 4x filter pressure indicator
- Smoke detectors
- NEMA 4x components:
- Lights in every section
- Light Switches
- Electrical outlet
- Seal tight wiring
- Digital filter pressure indicator